“Best bakery in town”
Review of Fancy Pastry Shop

Fancy Pastry Shop
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Lexington
Reviewed December 3, 2012

I love their cakes!!!! I have bought them for many years for birthdays and other occasions. Sometimes I really don't need an occasion. I have never bought a bad cake. The creme filled doughnut holes are "out of this world". Nothing to dislike about this bakery.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Great selection in bakery products. A staple in Lexington that is still here for reason! Try the pecan pie tarts and you will understand. :-) Also try the potato bread or the homemade oatmeal cookies. Excellent!

Reviewed July 14, 2012

My nannie loved cream horns from there and now that she has died every year on her birthday we all get them in her memory. This July 9th I went and bought 10 for my family and my cousin Syl up from Ga went to buy some too. They were out of cream horns and she had to wait until they made some for her. They were the best cream horns I have had in years. I love their cupcakes. Very pretty colors and the icing is great:) Keep up the good work.

1  Thank Sarah B
Reviewed July 10, 2012

I'm from Lexington and so I have eaten there cake and cupcakes many times. It is good, but the icing is very sweet.

1  Thank Florafitzpatrik
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I don't usually eat sweets. However, Fancy Pastry has items I could not live without. The cake squares are soft, fresh delightful mouthfuls of joy. The icing melts on your tongue. When your brain registers the bliss for the first time, you will be addicted. Everything else is great, including the breads. I want that cake square now.

3  Thank NCjoyful

Been to Fancy Pastry Shop? Share your experiences!