“Terrible Biscuits”
Review of Biscuit King

Biscuit King
Ranked #35 of 129 Restaurants in Lexington
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Had a chicken biscuit and the chicken was processed, not a chicken breast, for the money they charged for it I expected a little better than that. Biscuit was very large but greasy and bland. Will not be back.

1  Thank MandyHockenberry

Reviewed March 18, 2013

i have ate at biscuit king for more than 20 years. they always have fast and friendly service and order is always correct!! its a wasted trip to lexington if u dont try it!!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We love, love, love Biscuit King. My sister in law lives in Lexington and whenever we come to town to see her, we cannot leave without a stop at Biscuit King. There biscuits are sooo different then the standard and they are FANTASTIC without being crumbly.My favorite is the Country Ham Biscuit, but anything I have had there has been great and the prices are fair too. I highly recommend. Its fast food that doesnt taste like fast food!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I have eaten here several times over the past few years when traveling through lexington. This is a very good place to eat. The staff is super friendly and the eating area is clean and pleasant. The food is very good to excellent. At this location you step up to the counter and order your food. When it's ready you can take it to go or eat in the restaurant.

Been to Biscuit King? Share your experiences!