“Always...” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lexington Barbecue

Lexington Barbecue
Ranked #1 of 121 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Seattle, Washington
“Always...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

Always stop by when I'm back in NC....
Always the same...
Always packed...
Always great..

Always happy...

1 Thank DSTSS

NC
“Great BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

We stopped in Lexington because they are famous for BBQ in NC. They did not disappoint! I like the fact that they serve smaller portions if you like. We bought 2 lbs to go!!

Cameron, North Carolina
“Best NC BBQ!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

I was in Lexington on business. Several people I know mentioned that I had to try the BBQ because Lexington was famous for it. Not knowing which restaurant to go to, I googled and found this one had some pretty good reviews. In the restaurants parking lot, I passed a woman carrying 3 huge bags of food. I asked her if THIS was the place for Lexington's best BBQ - she smiled and said "Absolutely, I drove here from Charlotte just to get some BBQ." I walked in a little confused about how to order and what to get. The cashier was very patient with me and even offered samples. I ordered 4 lbs of BBQ pork, 2 lbs of red slaw and a package of buns for $50. They even gave me a free bottle of their homemade BBQ hot sauce. My order made about 20 sandwiches...which is a FANTASTIC deal for $50. We froze what we couldn't finish and it reheats perfectly! I highly recommend you eat here if you find yourself in Lexington!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Lynnette P
Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
“Good BBQ & pleasant experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

Lexington is packed as you may read in the other reviews but the food is good and quick to arrive to the table. The BBQ plate gives you a little of everything including the vinegar based coleslaw, BBQ or meat of your choice & fries w/hushpuppies. The other bonus for this place is that they have cheerwine on their fountain. I will swing by this place again but wouldn't mind checking out the other options as I come across them. In consideration of other BBQ places, I felt the cost was a bit more than expected as a side note.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great food with great service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Moving here from Georgia, I had heard conflicting reviews on NC bbq. I happen to teally like the vinegar style though. The redslaw thing sounded so gross to me but it was tangy and crunchy and really the best coleslaw I have had in recent memory. Really enjoyed the service from the very nice group of ladies that worked there. They seemed more than willing to answer any bbq related questions. The line wasnout the door when we got there, but it moved very quickly so dont be scared off.