See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 30, 2016

Don't ever stay here!!!! The rooms are nice but my room had bedbugs. I took pictures of the bites on me and of the bedbugs I had killed and showed them to the manager. He said anyone could have pictures. . He told me they did not have bedbugs and insinuated that I had brought them there. He said that i had stayed all night and he would not refund any of my money. I told him I did not have any problems until 3:00. He said he would give me a $10 discount the next time I stay. I asked him why he couldn't just give me the $10. He and his wife had very nasty atttitudes. I will never stay there again and I will not recommend anyone else to stay there. If you do stay you better check for bedbugs.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank redld43
Reviewed October 18, 2016

This was a very nice motel to stay at. The beds were very comfortable, and the rooms where very spacious. My room had a small refrigerator and microwave which was very convenient. I would defiantly recommend this motel to people traveling to Lexington!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

Clean room, affordable and lots of hd channels in room. Very close to Childress Winery and less than mile from the famous Lexington BBQ and other restaurants. Right off hwy 85. Don't think you will find a better value for the area. Will definately be back on my next sto through.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed October 4, 2015 via mobile

This was a nice surprise. This older motel was clean and affordable. The lady at the front desk was very nice and quite helpful. The bed was comfortable. After a long day in the car, the hot shower and firm mattress was just the thing for a good nights sleep. We will stay again the next time we are near by.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank loisw629
Reviewed August 20, 2015

Ok I was back again....And like a couple years ago I was in 128 again and the room was actually the cleanest I have seen this place....But then again when I stayed in room 128 before and it was fairly nice then too....So maybe it's just that 128 is one of the nicer rooms I don't know....I do know they must have the best housekeeper they have ever had because the room was actually CLEAN...The bathroom shower leaves a little to be desired but this hotel has been around for quite a few years & for the price I really have no complaints and my compliments to whoever their Housekeeper is now.....someone that actually Cleans the way a Hotel room should be cleaned...And it was actually pretty quiet even though it was the weekend...I am hoping all of their rooms are as good as 128 and it's not just that one room that is in this decent of shape....But once again My compliments to the Housekeeper...And someone said some bad things about the owner...I have never had any problems with the owner of this Hotel,From what I have seen he tries his best to make things as good as he can...It's not cheap buying new stuff for A Hotel/Motel especially when you have to constantly buy stuff because of people either tearing stuff up or stealing

Date of stay: July 2015