“Very good Italian Food”
Review of Naples - CLOSED

Naples
Reviewed August 19, 2014

I really like the pasta dishes here...but the sandwiches are good also....Always very courteous and friendly.....

Reviewed July 12, 2014

While in town on vacation visiting family we have chosen Naples as a good gathering place for a nice dinner several times. The atmosphere and service is very good. They accommodate large or small groups as needed. The food is always well prepared and delicious at very reasonable prices. This visit I had Shrimp la Mamma, and once more it was delectable.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Absolute best food I have ever eaten! I ordered the chicken florentine and wow, it was amazing better than eating in Naples Italy!!!!