“Multiple visits, will be back many more times”

Don Juan's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 127 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed January 11, 2013

We have been to Don Juan's in Kernersville many times and have never been disappointed. The food is always great and the service attentive. This is the only Mexican restaurant I will try new things at!

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Great service and great food at a reasonable price! Generous portions too. Would recommend (and do!) to anyone.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I am very picky about Mexican Food and seldom get it out. However, we were in town to see my sister and brother in law and this where they took us. I had the enchiladas and would certainly go back. The prices were fair and the service was good. And good Margaritas, too

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I am amazed at the rating for this restaurant. THe food is mediocre mexi?/american , the service indifferent and the atmosphere noisy and annoying. Back to Mi Casa for me!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

We have been customers of Juan's since they opened. When we go in, it's like we're walking into 'Cheers' and seeing old friends. You know it's a great place when you see familiar faces of other customers every time you go in. Love the food. Love the staff. Love the owners too --- Juan & Haggith Montoya!