“Such a great find!!”

Junius Lindsay Vineyard
Ranked #5 of 19 things to do in Lexington
Reviewed April 25, 2014

I loved this place!! It's not too far back, but was small and charming. It's nothing fancy, but that's what I liked about it. The owners were incredible and so amazing, and their port wine was so awesome. I will definitely be back when I come back to the area

1  Thank amylfed

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

This is one of those tucked away little vineyards you don't want to miss! I went while vineyard hopping through the Lexington area. Since I frequent the winery scene, I have expectations for quality wine and a knowledgable bartender. I was so impressed with the staff, and the scenery is beautiful. It is truly worth the drive, and a great place to sit in a rocking chair on a summer afternoon!

1  Thank Wolfpackgrl
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

Such a great staff, and beautiful scenery. Highly recommended for a dinner party or reception. We will definitely be back!

1  Thank KeReGuSc
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We have visited Junius Lindsay Vineyards several times over the past four years and have never been disappointed. They have good local wines, both red and white. They produce their wines in the Rhone River style and have a killer Syrah and Petite Syrah. We also like some of their whites. Periodically they have music events on their pavilion which often include music, food and of course wine for sale by the bottle or glass. We have gone over and helped them pick grapes during the harvest but I do not know if they are doing that any more. If you like good wine and meeting nice people you must visit Lunius Lindsay Vineyards. We will be going back again soon!!

2  Thank Herman F
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Good wines. Haven't been there since about 2009 though. We arrived early-- about an hour before opening . Most other vineyards had already opened. Sadly we were told to come back. It took us another few months to do so.

1  Thank Nancy S