“Good food, great service”
Review of Sweet Pea's - CLOSED

Sweet Pea's
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 4, 2012 via mobile

Sweet peas has not been around long but I am sure it will be here for a while. I went with my family to lunch on a weekday and got served pretty quick. Don't go if you're on a tight schedule since most of their menu items are made fresh when you order.

Their salads were great with nice, fresh dressings. My mom got the fish tacos which were AMAZING. She is unable to get this anywhere around here so it was a nice surprise that they were as good as they were. My dad got a burger which was cooked perfectly. They had blue cheese for his burger which is something he loves. I got the chicken salad sandwich on a crossiant and their hot chips were perfect.

For a lunch menu, the prices were a bit high but for the quality of food that was served we didn't mind. Try sweet peas today!! The waitress Erin was more than pleasant and helpful!!