“Death by banana split”
Review of Barbecue Center

Barbecue Center
Ranked #1 of 136 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: The Barbecue Center of Lexington, NC specializes in Pit Cooked Lexington Style Barbecue. We are also well known for our Huge Banana Split. We also offer a full early morning breakfast.
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

The best banana split you will ever eat with lots of ice cream and toppings and the bbq is great as well

Reviewed August 22, 2018

There simply aren't enough words to adequately describe the excellent service and food at the Barbecue Center. Many staff have been there for years and are always welcoming. Tabitha is a favorite and always greets me with a smile though I don't get to come often these days since I now live in Georgia. To say I love everything they make is an understatement. I always bring a shoulder or a special back to Georgia so I can have some when I need to go "home" for some "comfort" food! It truly is "home" away from "home." I'd like some Cheerwine to go too please! MMMMmmmmm!!!!!!!

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Whether you want to eat in or just drive up and order...best BBQ in Lexington hands down. French fries are always hot. Hot dogs all the way..yum!

Reviewed August 7, 2018 via mobile

The Barbecue Center has the best banana split around. It is huge! Enough for 4 people especially if you have just eaten a barbecue sandwich. Great place to bring the kids and celebrate a birthday!

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

We love Lexington BBQ and the BBQ center is always great. They also have a killer banana split that requires at least two people to eat if