“Great Place to Eat in Lexington”
Review of Cafe35

Cafe35
Ranked #3 of 121 Restaurants in Lexington
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Soups
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
North Carolina
“Great Place to Eat in Lexington”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

If you are looking for something besides the worlds best bbq which Lexington is known for, Cafe35 is a great choice. The food is excellent, reasonably priced, and there is a great variety to choose from. We love the Saturday and Sunday brunch. Omelets and pancakes, you can't beat that!

• Visited August 2012

Thomasville, North Carolina
“A small town piece of heaven!”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My family and I recently enjoyed an evening meal at this small-town restaurant on a Friday evening. I ordered the pot roast and I must say it was (as we say in the south) "slap your mama good"! Better than any Sunday dinner roast I have ever had. It had obviously been roasting all day to complete tender perfection and the seasonings were perfect with the "homemade" mashed potatoes and gravy served with green beans and a roll for an incredibly reasonable price. This is definitely a place to visit if you're ever in downtown Lexington NC!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank Patti H
Linwood, North Carolina
“Really good food!”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Working near Cafe 35, I eat here several times a month. They have a wonderful club sandwich and another favorite is the deep friend corn nuggets. Everything here is good! Really, really clean and the staff is wonderful! Really good service and really good food!

• Visited April 2012
Lexington, NC
“A great choice in Lexington”
Reviewed January 28, 2012

We discovered Cafe 35 when it opened years ago. Unlike many new restaurants in Lexington, they have lasted. They have continued to upgrade their menu offerings and operating hours, which I believe is what has made them successful. We go several times per month, usually for lunch on Saturdays. Great homemade sandwiches and soups. Try the reuben (traditional or turkey) or the roast beef sandwich au jus.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank mjones12
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Comfort foods..breakfast served all day on the weekends..yum!”
Reviewed July 26, 2011

My sister suggested we have lunch at Cafe 35 a few weeks ago. The place is welcoming from the outside. Cafe tables and booths are available for outside seating. The inside of the place has a 1950s nostalgic, diner vibe. The Cafe 35 staff greeted us with smiles and sat us immediately. I ordered a homemade chicken salad on a bed of greens with homemade ranch on the side (I know! They make their own dressings!) along with a baked potato. My meal was simple but very satisfying. My sister ordered a sandwich with a side of sweet potato fries. Those sweet potato fries were delicious; the fries came with a sweet, maple dip and brown sugar....mmmmm. Cafe 35 makes majority of their menu items from scratch, so visit them for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! :)

3 Thank runancyrun