“Really good food!”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Soups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed June 20, 2012

Working near Cafe 35, I eat here several times a month. They have a wonderful club sandwich and another favorite is the deep friend corn nuggets. Everything here is good! Really, really clean and the staff is wonderful! Really good service and really good food!

Reviewed January 28, 2012

We discovered Cafe 35 when it opened years ago. Unlike many new restaurants in Lexington, they have lasted. They have continued to upgrade their menu offerings and operating hours, which I believe is what has made them successful. We go several times per month, usually for lunch on Saturdays. Great homemade sandwiches and soups. Try the reuben (traditional or turkey) or the roast beef sandwich au jus.

2  Thank mjones12
Reviewed July 26, 2011

My sister suggested we have lunch at Cafe 35 a few weeks ago. The place is welcoming from the outside. Cafe tables and booths are available for outside seating. The inside of the place has a 1950s nostalgic, diner vibe. The Cafe 35 staff greeted us with smiles and sat us immediately. I ordered a homemade chicken salad on a bed of greens with homemade ranch on the side (I know! They make their own dressings!) along with a baked potato. My meal was simple but very satisfying. My sister ordered a sandwich with a side of sweet potato fries. Those sweet potato fries were delicious; the fries came with a sweet, maple dip and brown sugar....mmmmm. Cafe 35 makes majority of their menu items from scratch, so visit them for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! :)

3  Thank runancyrun

Been to Cafe35? Share your experiences!