“Good Chain”

Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Food is always the same no matter what state you are in. Good greetings, good food. reasonable prices.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

love the food and the service. close to the interstate do not have go very far. The food was prepared to top quality. With very fast service.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We ate at this restaurant last night. The food was outstanding and was one of the best meals I have had in a long time. Our food/biscuits were fresh and hot. Our servers were great even though they were very busy. You will not be disappointed eating at this restaurant.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Prejudice people. Of you are not a redneck do not go there. We never had such a bad experience. From the beginning that waitress looked like she saw a ghost! We told her to give us a minute to check the menu since this is our first time, she went for 30 seconds even less and came back asking "are you ready now?" I ordered chicken tenders and it was too small, so I asked for one more meal. She came back after 5 min saying "we are out" I said okay don't worry about it then. She said "okay" and left!!! She did not even bother to offer something else. Our daughter's plate was still full, she brought the bill and put it on the table without even asking if we are done or if we need anything else like a desert... So I called the manager Tony and explained the situation. He said that she could have handled it better, can I get you anything else?! This is not her fault, this the culture this restaurant is built on and it was obvious when we spoke to the manager. On our way out he passed right in front of me and did not even say anything.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Always great food and great service, even when they're super busy! Everyone is always friendly and food always comes out hot and fresh and tasty!