“Oh My!!! This place is amazing!!!”
Review of Red Donut Shop

Red Donut Shop
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Lexington
Reviewed October 2, 2018

Wow! Super fresh donuts with your choice of filling! Who could ask for more?! I take all of my visiting family and friends here!

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

The staff was so patient and sweet. I always enjoy stopping in for an extra treat midweek here and the staff love when I bring in these AMAZING cream filled delights!!

Reviewed June 24, 2018 via mobile

These aren’t your wanna be donuts no.. no.. these are fresh, large, flavorful, and absolutely delicious. They have your classic flavors mixed in with some must tries for example the blueberry fritter, red velvet, and stuffed bear claws ( that’s right stuffed). If your picky with donuts... the vanilla filling is not the “new whipped” version that some donut shops are going to. The woman who helped us was very pleasant and if we are ever in the area again, we will definitely stop in.

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

We took our grandsons to The Red Donut. The new location on Main Street is bigger and decorate well. They have a wide variety of donuts to select from. The staff worked quickly to take care of all of the customers. We even took some donuts to some friends.

Reviewed March 3, 2018 via mobile

They have the best donuts around. Prices are great and so is the selection. Privately owned and staff is super friendly. Any time we are in the area, my husband stops in to grab something. We have never been let down by any choices.