“Pleasant Stay”
Review of Days Inn Lenoir

Days Inn Lenoir
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Lenoir
Reviewed April 24, 2012

My kids & I were in Lenoir for a dance competition & if we go back next yr to that area, I'll stay again. It was convenient to JE Broyhill Civic Center. We also drove to nearby Blowing Rock. I was in Atlanta at another comp. last mo. & stayed in an upscale hotel where I paid twice the price & had no fridge, microwave or free wi-fi. I wasn't going that route this time. The majority of our dance co. stayed about 20 mi. away & paid about $40 more per night. Maybe I gave up the frills, but that allowed me to have some extra money to take my kids a few places & have some fun plus I had a fridge, microwave & free wi-fi. We were basically in our room long enough to sleep, bathe & have a little down time. Since I found everything to be clean & comfortable it met our needs just fine.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
urmilp, Manager at Days Inn Lenoir, responded to this reviewResponded October 27, 2013

It's so encouraging when we hear such positive feedback. Thank you for taking the time to let others know you appreciated us so much. We look forward to seeing you again soon! Thanks again. More

Reviewed March 15, 2012

Loved this perfectly located hotel. Modern decor, Aveda products and Keurig machine in room were great. Hotel staff is extremely helpful and knowledgable about local restaurants, bars and live music.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for trusting us with your family's vacation. We appreciate you taking time to let others know our rooms are clean and our staff is amazing! Please come see us again

Reviewed October 29, 2011

Just checking out of the Days Inn, Lenoir. Overall this is a decent facility. The property is old, however for the most part, the rooms have been re-modeled. The furniture isn't brand new or top of the line but the room itself was very clean with new carpet, wall paper, & paint. The King room I stayed in did have a Microwave, refrigerator, and a safe deposit. You won't see that in all hotels. As an alternative to staying in Boone or Blowing Rock at $150.00 per night, I will stay here again.

3 things I will mention - I went through Days Inn on-line and reserved the room. When I arrived they had me down for Smoking, King, Handicapped. I went back and looked at my reservation confirmation and it did say Smoking on it, however it shows the NO SMOKING sign next to the room. Must be set up wrong in their system. Just double check that before you reserve your rooom. The other thing is that they could use some newer softer towels and then install some Wireless Internet.

Room Tip: Double check your room for Non Smoking if you book on-line at Days Inn.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed October 10, 2011

This place is a dump. Almost left but decided to stay the one night since it was too late to try to find another place before the event we were going to. The room we had was dirty looking, one wash cloth for two people, and no hot water in the sink. When we got back from an event that evening there was no parking place anywhere near the motel, needless to say our room. I drove around several times and could find anywhere to park. I finally had to park around the office area and walk up the hill to the room late at night. Plus, some people that were staying there were hanging out with their doors open and people going in and out. Did not feel safe at this place. I told the clerk when leaving that I had to park near their office and her reply was "that's okay."

Would not stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends

our Days Inn team is heartley appologize for the inconvience happend with you. please choose us to serve u with new experience.we have newly renovated rooms with 14' flat screen tv, comfortable new beds, and satisfing breakfast . we promise to give you pleasant stay on your next visit.

Reviewed October 5, 2011

Looking for a nice clean place to stay than Days Inn is the way to go. Helpful & friendly staff and inexpensive rooms. Nothing too fancy but however a good experience.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Juan R

Reviewed October 2, 2011

This is the worse desk clerk and Manager i have ever met in 30 yrs traveling all over. Please Please do not stay here. These people have to be writing some of these reviews. This place is not NO place for women. They have there on there if you know what i mean

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank nobuns
Reviewed August 23, 2011

I stay here frequently for business, and it is a great place to stay for the price. Staff is helpful and friendly, free wifi in the rooms, rooms are always very clean, free breakfast is great, and rooms are very quiet. They are also pet friendly, with no size restrictions, which was nice when I was traveling with my 70 pound dog.
The rooms also have a microwave and refrigerator which is very convenient.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business

We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenoir
Comfort Inn
Comfort Suites
Comfort Suites
#4 of 18 in Boone
Quality Inn & Suites University

Been to Days Inn Lenoir? Share your experiences!