“Very Poor Slow an rude KFC”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #57 of 78 Restaurants in Lenoir
Cuisines: Fast Food
lenoir nc
“Very Poor Slow an rude KFC”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

My family went to the Lenoir KFC Sunday Oct 6 at 1:00 pm. We were going on a picnic for my Mothers birthday. I placed my order at 1:04 received out food at 1:30. Saw many unhappy customers there. Lots of orders wrong. Rude staff with bad attatude. Watched one lady wait over 15 mins for a refund?? By the way our order was wrong after waiting all this time. Next time I think I will cook. It will not take any longer and I want get a pissed off.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank millerdove

Granite Falls, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It's KFC”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Nothing special cause we are used to it. It is still the standard for an overworked family with no time to cook at home. The go-to place to pick up something for a grieving family after a funeral or a birthday celebration - Our culture has a comfort food provider in times of grief or good times - It's KFC.

Visited April 2013
Lenoir, North Carolina
“Love the taste”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I have never been dissatisfied with service of taste. It is always nice to drive thru and bring home something the whole family enjoys. Also nice for taking to picnics.

Visited July 2012
Lenoir, North Carolina
“Are you kidding me?”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I have probably eaten at more fried chicken restaurants - and eaten more FC in regular restaurants - than anyone. My kids used to beg - "no more" and their favorite stops when traveling was where there was a burger place next to a KFC. I say this to establish that I know a thing or two about KFC. I've been to the Col. Sanders museum in Corbin, KY four times.

This outlet is awful. I have pulled out of the drive thru at least 5 times without finishing my order. How can you be out of chicken so often. I'm not talking about at 3 PM. I asked for a three piece snack at 12:30 and was told I had to wait 12 minutes. They are either out of Hot Wings or they're so old they've gotten hard and stale.

When they have it the chicken is up to the usual KFC standards so I give them points for that but the management - which has changed a few times - needs a transplant

• Visited August 2012
Hickory, North Carolina
“KFC chicken is the best”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

KFC in my opinion is the best fried chicken, but overpriced. While Bojanlges and other places are offering $5 meals, KFC remains at $7-$8 per plate. It's good, but hard to justify the added cost.