“Lunch”

Ranked #11 of 79 Restaurants in Lenoir
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed February 25, 2013

I would like to highly recommend Fatz, 975 Blowing Rock Blvd., Lenoir, NC. They have an excellent menu, delicious food, first class staff and attractive restaurant. Very Clean! They have a good birthday club.

Lynda C.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I find the food always good, Sometimes I have to wait too long for a table, but it was worth the wait when I tasted the food. They also have a good birthday club.

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Passed through Lenoir on a trip to the mountains. We stopped at Fatz before the dinner rush, there was only a few people in the restaurant but our wait for our food was very long. My salmon was very greasy and oily and did not compare favorably to salmon at similar restaurants

Reviewed August 24, 2012

We were not familiar with this chain since we don't have any in our area. We really enjoyed the service and food at Fatz. We ended up eating at 2 other Fatz locations while on our 2 week motorcycle trip. I just wrote Fatz to suggest adding a restaurant in our area. I hope we get one in the future.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

All the favorites at the right price!!! Enjoy.

Wine is good, beer, cocktails. Everything fixed to perfection.