“Like this Place”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Lenoir
Reviewed July 29, 2007

I stayed at this comfort inn twice at two different times. I like the place and the hotel itself. There are nearby places to eat, including a subway, pizza hut and a walmart. The rooms were clean and neat. Hotel is safe and quite and staff is helpful. The breakfast is reasonable with fresh baked waffles. Good for any type of traveler.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank HASnc

Reviewed June 14, 2007

We were on a family trip to Boone and stayed here to save some $. This Comfort Inn was comfortable and clean, and the employees were welcoming and pleasant. We had a small problem in our room and they happily and quickly switched us to another room, and even brought the new room keys to our door. We enjoyed the pool and fitness room. The breakfast was great - there was a good variety of food.
Lenoir is a nice little town with lots of friendly people who seem happy to have visitors.

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank all4Jesus
Reviewed January 1, 2007

Nice clean modern Comfort Inn. Wide choice at breakfast, with the best chocolate muffins I've tasted.

• Stayed: October 2006
5  Thank So_Far_Travelled
Reviewed October 16, 2006

New, clean, friendly.
Desk clerk encouraged us to park motorcycles by front entrance.
The business center had a PC for guest use.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank 77leagueboots
Reviewed July 18, 2006

Overall, a nice stay, but I would like to see a few small changes in order to stay here again. At 10:00 at night, I needed to print up a one-page email I had retrieved in my room that had instructions I needed for early the next morning. The front desk would not print it up for me, and told me I had to go to the public library, even though it was closed for the evening and would not open before I left in the morning. I even offered to pay whatever printing fee they needed, but they told me it was against their policy to print anything up for guests, no matter how small. There were only a few guests in the hotel that night, and I found it disappointing that even though the desk clerk was on the internet while she was talking to me, she couldn't help out.

Also, we had our two kids traveling with us. The only cereals offered at breakfast are Apple Jacks, Fruit Loops, and Sugar Pops. Just a small request, but we try to get them going on somewhat of a healthy breakfast, and it's more difficult when these are the only cereals that are available.

Rooms are above average and the best in Lenoir - with a few small fixes I would give them 4 or 5 stars.

• Stayed: July 2006
5  Thank saxorob
Reviewed July 1, 2006

We've stayed at the Comfort Inn several times while visiting relatives in the Lenoir area, and have always been pleased. The beds are comfortable and the rooms and baths are always very clean. They have a continental breakfast in the mornings. We will stay there again for family visits. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: July 2006
3  Thank travelbugbigtime
Reviewed March 2, 2006

We are familiar with the Choice family of hotels and thankfully were not disappointed with this one either. (3 night stay). Actually a very busy hotel with the parking lot about full every night. For all of that we found it was clean, well serviced with very pleasant staff. We did request a room change when it was discovered that the next door ice machine rumbled into action very loudly several times during our first night. This request was dealt with very nicely (and as it turned out to our benefit - the next room contained a microwave and refridgerator). Breakfast was not too inspiring but still a bonus. Only downsides were the hard beds and a parking lot requiring some skill to both enter and find a space and actually park. (We drive a PU). Still we would return though.

• Stayed: February 2006
4  Thank Heacham
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lenoir
Holiday Inn Express Blowing Rock South
Crowne Plaza Hickory I-40
Hampton Inn Morganton
Hampton Inn Morganton
#1 of 9 in Morganton

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!