“Good food, great people”

Six Happiness Asian Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 54 Restaurants in Leland
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Japanese, Thai
Reviewed February 12, 2014

The staff is very friendly and the food is good.

I really enjoyed the sashimi, and several of the sushi rolls were excellent. I thought the hibachi/teriyaki was average, but not bad. The Thai dishes were pretty good (and spicy).

3  Thank pyrotom

Reviewed January 30, 2014

After reading one review that was completely opposite of my experience the last FIVE times i have been i decided to write a review! There are always people you cannot please!!! I loved everything about the new restaurant and the sushi is banging!!!!!

6  Thank Corns4rule
Reviewed January 28, 2014

My husband and I were apprehensive about going to this restaurant since we are from NYC and could not imagine that we could get good Asian food in Leland, NC. The place is clean and attractive with excellent service. We went to Six Happiness for lunch. The lunch special cannot be beat. We had what seemed like a full course dinner of soup, salad, fried rice, vegetables and hibachi steak and shrimp for lunch that was very tasty and delicious. We will definitely go back the next time we are in Leland, NC.

2  Thank Niecie718
Reviewed January 24, 2014 via mobile

Awesome sushi. Fresh Fresh Fresh. I eat here often and every time and every time food is fresh and the presentation is delightful

2  Thank FlounderPounderPlus
Reviewed January 16, 2014

We had been to this restaurant the first week it opened, and were a bit disappointed. Food was good, but not great, and service left a little to be desired. It had been a crowded night, and the staff was overwhelmed. Well, things have settled down, they have ironed out the kinks, and we were very happy with our experience. My husband had the pineapple rice, which he loved. It was a beautiful presentation, served in a halved pineapple shell. I had hibachi shrimp and salmon. Although I felt the salmon was a bit overdone, the shrimp were great, and the abundance of vegetables on the plate were fresh and not overdone. In addition, our dinner came with tea, salad, and a very tasty broth. Our server was wonderful. We look forward to returning!

1  Thank LoisNCNY