“Very nice meals”

Wok & Roll
Ranked #17 of 54 Restaurants in Leland
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We enjoyed the generous portions. Great value for the money. Service with smiles so you really feel welcomed here.

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

I have been here a couple of times since they opened and have not had a bad experience. The staff is friendly and the food has always been good.
Recommend it over the other Chinese restaurant in town.

3  Thank Shana W
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We've been to this restaurant a couple times, most recently last week. Although there are some tables to dine in, it strikes me as a pretty typical take out sort of place. I've had some dishes I haven't been too pleased with, but I think their egg foo young is pretty good. Their service is usually good, but I have twice made it home with our order only to discover something missing from the order. Last time, it was the sauce for the dumplings. When we returned for it ( about 3 miles each way) we barely received a 'sorry', never mind throwing in something for our having to return. Now, before I leave I try to recheck the order, to eliminate any return trips.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

finally a Chinese food place over by Waterford that actually is good and the price isn't as bad as the others in leland

1  Thank BigMikeA
Reviewed November 18, 2013

It was shiny and new, we tried it and we thought it was so gross. I can't believe people like the dried out rice and gross sauces. Yummi Yummi has way better food quality.