“Chinese food”

Cuisines: Chinese
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Chinese food”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

finally a Chinese food place over by Waterford that actually is good and the price isn't as bad as the others in leland

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank BigMikeA

Leland, North Carolina
“Not good.”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

It was shiny and new, we tried it and we thought it was so gross. I can't believe people like the dried out rice and gross sauces. Yummi Yummi has way better food quality.

• Visited March 2013
Wilmington
“Run, Don't Wok”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

We recently moved here and were looking for a good Chinese restaurant. Look no more. We found Wok and Roll (yes, there are many) right outside the gates of our community, Waterford. The restaurant itself is quite modest; my sense is they cater mostly to takeout, but that wouldn't keep me from eating in as well. In our case, since we live so close, we chose delivery, which was a little slow; next time I think we'll go pick it up ourselves. But it was worth waiting for. We had the Family (combination) Fried Rice, Roast Pork with Garlic Sauce and Mongolian Beef. All were excellent. Very flavorful and a nice blend of the meat, sauce and vegetables, which were very fresh and cooked just right; not over-cooked at all. We're anxious to try other items on the menu but would recommend this to anyone looking for good Chinese food. The prices are also quite reasonable and the staff is very friendly. Enjoy!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank TallTraveler2013
“Best Chinese food in Leland”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

There a few other Chinese food restaurants in Leland but this is by far our favorite. The service is super friendly and the restaurant is very clean. The prices are very reasonable especially considering the quality of the food. We have tried many of the menu items and all of them have been great. And as a bonus, they have shrimp toast!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank uchmangreg
Leland, North Carolina
“We love it”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I go there often. He loves the egg drop soup. Their noodles that you put in the soup are the only ones I will eat. They are always crisp. I enjoy their Shrimp in Lobster sauce. My husband enjoys their chicken on a stick and the pepper steak w/ onions. Their Hiabachi is great also. We have not had anything there yet that we have not enjoyed. The service is quick and very friendly. I have to completely disagree with "Skip it". We have eaten in and ordered to go. Never a problem. Will continue to make this our Chinese go to restaurant.

• Visited May 2013