“Good value, good eats...”
Review of Eddie Romanelli's - CLOSED

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We arrived at the restaurant between the early bird crowd and the 7:00 diners. Our waitress, Kathy (Cathy) told us it was a great time to come! The menu is not extensive here...but that makes me feel like the food they send out is tested and good. Not a diner menu. We were not disappointed! First of all, order the bruschetta....BUT first tell the waitress not to bring the normal bread and oil. The bruschetta is amazing...tomato, basil, olive oil and balsamic reduction nestled in the middle of points of toasted Italian bread. It is amazing.

We ordered half portions which were more than generous. The eggplant rollatini was excellent...full of ricotta and spinach. Their marinara is pretty darned good! My husband ordered the half of baked ziti...it was tasty! The house salads are full of good stuff..carrots, bacon, shaved almonds, tomatoes...more than a normal house salad.

In all, this place was a wonderful value, and a very nice place to eat! I do have to give another shoutout to Kathy, our server, from Long Island. She was a peach. I would return just to see her again!

1  Thank Roseyeats

Reviewed January 7, 2014

We have been to Eddie Romanelli's many times, and have always left content with our experience. On this visit, our food left much to be desired. My husband had the spaghetti and meatballs, and thought the meatballs were good, however the sauce was bland and the pasta was overcooked. I had chicken piccata. Again, the chicken was fine, but the pasta was not just overcooked, but so mushy it had a gluey texture. I did say something to our waitress, who would have replaced the pasta, but I didn't want to wait for more to be prepared, and said I just thought she should pass along the information. I will say I was surprised the manager didn't come by, as in the past, this was done on a regular basis. I also want to add that the salad, which comes with slivered almonds and grated cheese, was as good as always. I will give them another try, since it is so onvenient to my house, but I will stick to their salads or personal pizzas.

1  Thank LoisNCNY
Reviewed November 23, 2013

Love their salads with crusty bread. We get curbside to go once a week- quick, easy and consistently fresh!

Reviewed November 13, 2013

18 of our 24 golfers ate at Romanelli's and everyone thoroughly enjoyed their meal and service. We will return to there anytime we are in the area.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Had an excellent meal here that was very reasonably priced. The waiter gave really good service - he was attentive but not intrusive. The menu had such a good choice I found it hard to decide but settled on the crabmeat cannelloni and I wasn't disappointed. Just wished we had been in the area longer so we could go back!