“Sharon B, Yonkers, NY” 1 of 5 bubbles

Applebee's
Ranked #29 of 53 Restaurants in Leland
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Yonkers, New York
“Sharon B, Yonkers, NY”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have crossed Applebee's off of our restaurant list permanently. We were hungry...The service was very good; but the food was cold and tasteless and it wasn't even crowded!

Visited June 2013

Bolivia, North Carolina
“If I could rate this a negative I would say -8”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013

We as a family go to this Applebees a lot to the point some hostess, waitresses, waiters, & mostly older employees who have moved on know my 2 yr old daughter by her nickname. On this trip we went in as usual we asked for a table (we hate their booths & normally we have 5 ppl including my daughter) This night we waited for ever for the waitress some blonde dingbat who was chatting up the drunks at the next table & her friends in the tables by the bathrooms. I ordered a drink & an appetizer for our family, that took way too long to come out, Once we finally got our plates we waited for my sisters plate to come & it really never came. We finally got the dingbats attention & she went to the computer to see what had happened only to later return with an apology that she forgot to put it in with our order do you think the manager came over to say anything NOPE!!! Do you think she offered to have the bill adjusted NOPE!!! This place has gone DOWN & FAST. You should think about fixing your issues before you run off the local business that helps keep you afloat during the winter!!!

• Visited June 2013
“Yummy Salad!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

I met a friend for lunch at this restaurant. We hadn't seen each other in ages and spent the first hour just chatting. The waitress was so patient, she never rushed us or made us feel like we were "taking up a booth". She was attentive and cheerful, all in all she did a very good job.

I ordered the Spinach and Berry Salad. I had the same salad in Columbus, GA and absolutely loved it there. They went way too heavy on the dressing at this location and so it was only mildly disappointing. If I were to go back, I would order the same thing only with the dressing on the side. In addition, I ordered a cup of their French Onion Soup. It was very, very good. Plenty of cheese and lots of taste. I was very pleased. My friend ordered the Fiesta Salad and loved every bite!

I generally do choose chain restaurants as the first place to go, but this was very good and I would return if invited.

• Visited July 2013
Charlottesville, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“better than before”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

fresh food and my glass was never empty. there were a lot of choices and it was quieter than i expected so the atmosphere was more intimate than i thought it would be which was a good suprise

Visited May 2013
“Great service !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

Upbeat restaurant, great food and service. Good place to unwind with family after a long drive to beach

Visited June 2013