“Wonderful nights stay”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Laurinburg
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Stayed one night just for a get a way. It was one of the cleanest rooms I have ever been in. The hotel was immaculate. Desk clerks were amazingly friendly and helpful. The hotel beds was one of the most comfortable that I have ever slept on. All in all it is a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Michael T, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2012

Thank you for taking the time out to recognize us. On behalf of me and my staff we would like to thank you personally for your business. Our goal is to meet and exceed customers expectations throughout our hotel, from the staff to the guest directly. Again thank you and have a blessed day from all of us at Comfort Inn Laurinburg,NC.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

I am very pleased with this location. I have been traveling to Laurinburg for business for a bit now and this is by far better than the place I had stayed before. It is also super convenient to McDuffs, which is great for evening meals!

Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 8, 2012

This is the third year to stay in Laurinburg on our way south. This motel is clean, homey, has friendly staff and comfortable beds. And good breakfast!

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 1, 2012

The staff is very friendly and helpful. I found the hotel and my room to be clean and comfortable. During the time I stayed, there was a manager's reception going on in the lobby that included free snacks and drinks. Breakfast had a good selection of the usual continental and also hot stuff like bacon, eggs, sausage, waffle.
I paid $99 plus tax, which I think is a little high.
Also, I like to have a window in my room that opens to the outside, but the window in my room did not open.
Convenient location right off of the highway.
Overall, not too back, and I would stay again if needed.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2012

stayed here in dec. decided to stay after reading reviews.clean and the staff is friendly. coming back in may

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed January 25, 2012

I have stayed, at least once, at each of the chains in Laurinburg. Several, frankly, are from brands I like better than this one. But, at least in my opinion, this is the best choice.

It's awfully convenient to St. Andrews University, a branch of Webber International University, at scant half a mile down the road. It's also convenient to the side of town where most services (food, etc.) are located.

Pretty much what you expect from Comfort Inn. Big, clean rooms. Nice bed, lots of soft pillows. Adequate shower pressure. Mini-fridge/microwave combination. Wired and wireless interent which was fast and consistent. New flat screen televisions. Not an "elegant" hotel, but pretty much what you'd expect for this class of hotel.

Check in/out was quick and efficient. Good, helpful staff. An error on the bill was fixed rapidly.

Free "deluxe" (features scrambled eggs, sausage patties, and waffles) continental breakfast was nothing to write home about, but was freshly prepared, neatly presented, and fine. The hotel shares a parking lot with Wooly McDuff's,a pretty good restaurant which delivers (closed Sunday).

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Klomo
Reviewed July 20, 2011

My daughter and I had stopped at a few places on the way down and back home this was our favorite place. It was better than the Hilton's we stayed at , we were warmly greeted and told about the pool and breakfast and where to get a good bite to eat or order in if we like. The restaurant in front on the Inn is very convenient and has a nice menu. After we were in our room for about ten minuets the front desk called to see if the room was to our liking and did we need anything. The beds were wonderful, comfortable and full of pillows just like the Hilton and the air conditioner did not keep me up all night as in some places. The breakfast was pretty darn good for a buffet style had hot and cold items very clean and well kept. If I had to say anything negative it would be if it was busy at the Inn the breakfast area is small so there may be a wait. otherwise Pure Southern Hospitality at its Best!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank nchoney
Also consider these accommodations in or near Laurinburg
Holiday Inn Express Laurinburg
Holiday Inn Express Pembroke
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#1 of 3 in Bennettsville

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!