“A Much needed addition to Laurinburg.”
Review of Ridge Runners Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ridge Runners Restaurant
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We travel through Laurinburg frequently, and like to have a nice place to stop and eat (No fast food, thank you).
Apparently the place has been open about 1 1/2 months.
We found the restaurant very clean and well organized. The service was very good.
I must say the steaks we had were EXCELLENT.
The managers and the owner all came to the table to make sure everything was OK.

Ridge Runners is in the same building where there were two other restaurants that had failed. The new owner has cleaned the place up, but some of the old décor is still there (not a problem for me, but if you want somewhere fancy, this is not it).

The prices are VERY good: a great steak with a drink for $10.00!!!!!!

We will definitely return and will be recommending this place to others.

There are newer reviews for Ridge Runners Restaurant

Reviewed December 5, 2013

I have lived in laurginburg for years. We have had restaurants here come and go. The food here is wonderful and has great prices. The staff was very neat and clean and the server I had was well mannered she knew menu and all the detail as to how the food was prepared. The owner came around to every table and spoke with us and offered a free banana pudding for being first time guests. I would recomend it everyone I know and will be returning.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Food prices are good, but what good is that when the wait staff runs around lost. Bug was in soda. Waitress tried to explain they were trying to get rid of bugs. Can't handle the uncleanliness.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

I ben 2 times and so far its a wash for me. i hard good thing but it just not what i got.
you walk in and its a clean looking place all but the server door its got grease all over it in forum of finger prints. i ask the staff about the menu and the first trip she just did not know it after 2 weeks. now 4 weeks later and a dif server she did not know it but walk in back to ask.
I seen the staff cough in there hand then put them fingers on top of plates they server.
the first time they over cook the food so dry. this time it got over cooked as well and i ask for 2 over easy got scam :) the staff did not even look at it before putting it on the table lol

i herd and seen 3 other having problem with there meals. price is good but food would have ben better at cook out lol

Reviewed November 22, 2013

Just went to this new restaurant in town. I got the 2 pieces of flounder, slaw, fries and hushpuppies. What a deal!!! :) :) My hubby got the cheese burger and fries. Tea is included with the meal.

They serve breakfast all day, lunch and dinner. Their menu is online:

Go to www.ridgerunnersrestaurant.com and check them out