“"Best Restaurant in NC"”
Review of Carlie's Southern Food - CLOSED

Carlie's Southern Food
Cuisines: American
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Best Restaurant in NC"”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

The food is delicious!! Excellent customer service! My favorite place for some good southern cooking!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank HeatherSmiling

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the greatest places to eat and enjoy family time.”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I enjoyed my visits here the food is great and the people are very friendly and nice. There service is great don't have to wait on anything. I love going to eat here I go like twice a week because the food is just that great.

• Visited August 2013
Laurinburg, North Carolina, United States
“Bad server”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Food is good but useing a vacumcleaner around people and a serverer that had a bad maners just not good

• Visited June 2013
“To cramped up”
Reviewed May 3, 2013

The food is wonderful, but getting it from the bar to your table is a pain in the rear!!! They need have better separation between the dining area and the service bar!

• Visited March 2013
Middlesex, New Jersey
“Best Southern Home Cooking!”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I am in NC working for the past year and this is my favorite place to eat out. Their food is so, so good! I find myself going there at least twice a week. I particularly like their Thursday's Buffet choices. The Salisbury steak is delicious and their Fried Chicken is just like Grandma's! Last Wednesday, I went to try their selection of Spaghetti. They close at 3 on Wednesday's and I never made it before last week. I'm so glad that I did. The Spaghetti was delicious. They also have Mac n' Cheese, Pork Chops, Baked Chicken, Lasagna, Liver and Onions, and a variety of every kind of veggies you can imagine. Their peach cobbler is to die for. I usually select this as a dessert if I am taking a carryout but they also have banana pudding (good) and an assortment of cake (also good). If you are ever in this area, I would very strongly suggest Carlie's. The place is nice and clean and the employees are so friendly. Great food and great service!

• Visited November 2012