“Best Southern Home Cooking!”
Review of Carlie's Southern Food - CLOSED

Carlie's Southern Food
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I am in NC working for the past year and this is my favorite place to eat out. Their food is so, so good! I find myself going there at least twice a week. I particularly like their Thursday's Buffet choices. The Salisbury steak is delicious and their Fried Chicken is just like Grandma's! Last Wednesday, I went to try their selection of Spaghetti. They close at 3 on Wednesday's and I never made it before last week. I'm so glad that I did. The Spaghetti was delicious. They also have Mac n' Cheese, Pork Chops, Baked Chicken, Lasagna, Liver and Onions, and a variety of every kind of veggies you can imagine. Their peach cobbler is to die for. I usually select this as a dessert if I am taking a carryout but they also have banana pudding (good) and an assortment of cake (also good). If you are ever in this area, I would very strongly suggest Carlie's. The place is nice and clean and the employees are so friendly. Great food and great service!

2  Thank Mak071