“Great food and I will be back!”
Review of 215 On Main

215 On Main
Ranked #1 of 52 Restaurants in Laurinburg
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in historic downtown Laurinburg. Small, cozy, and unique. Each dish strives to take familiar southern ingredients to a higher level. Come enjoy wonderful food and atmosphere.
Greenville, South Carolina
“Great food and I will be back!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

First time eating there we were very impressed with the food. Very good! Great atmosphere and clean. Loved it and I will return for another visit...

• Visited September 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!”
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

My family was looking for a nice restaurant to eat at for our last day in town. We saw this and thought it would be the perfect place for the price. The interior is very well decorated. There weren't many people eating; however, that is more than likely due to the fact thag is was 5:30 on a Monday. Each person ordered something different, and everyone enjoyed the food. My only nitpick is that the furniture didn't all match, but that in no way detracts from the great time I experienced here.

• Visited August 2013
Warrenton, Virginia
“Old army buddies lunch”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

After 52 years my wife and I met with friends at this quaint southern restaurant to catch up. Our reunion was made even more enjoyable by a very friendly staff and and a menu of tempting food choices . The food we selected was delicious and very reasonably priced. The dining area was full of patrons and the variety of meal selections all looked tempting. Our meal was topped off with generous servings of our waitress's Grandmother's homemade cake. ----- out of this world ! When ever we are in the area we will be sure to stop for more delicious food and southern hospitality,

• Visited June 2013
Conway, South Carolina
“excellent new menu”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Went back to visit 215 on Main and I was impressed with the new menu which featured added choices. The restaurant was also nicely decorated for the fall. Food and atmosphere was amazing!! Its nice to have to have something local. Look forward to going again.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank Jtoby
Rockingham, North Carolina
“Great food and good service!”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

We've eaten here several times and never been disappointed. My husband loves the burgers. Last night I tried the Vegetable Special, sauted veggies (squash, onions, tomatoes, asparagus) served over grits (you could also get it with rice instead of grits). It was absolutely delicious.

• Visited September 2012