“Good fish”

Captain Larry's
Ranked #6 of 52 Restaurants in Laurinburg
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed December 9, 2013

We have been in several times.
The fish is always good (never tried anything else).
The prices are fair, and they have a lunch special.

There are newer reviews for Captain Larry's

Reviewed November 13, 2013

I am a big fan of their Calabash style (lightly breaded) seafood and Captain Larry’s is the place. I had the stuffed flounder with crab stuffing, very delicious. My father hand the senior oyster, fresh and lightly breaded. My mother had the broiled flounder filet, it was enough for two people. My brother had the local spots which had just the right breading and seasoning . We all love Captain Larry’s and always enjoying the food. Service always friendly. Very reasonable prices.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

What can I say? Gross. Fried fried fried everything is fried. Overpriced for what you get. Ice tea was the only thing decent. I must have sat for over 5 min before anyone attended to me. No "sorry" offered. I couldn't wait to get out of there.

3  Thank Skiller67
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Not a very clean place to eat. It smell like dish water. Bathrooms not clean at all. Will not eat there again. Would need improvements before I will eat there again.

4  Thank connie b
Reviewed September 23, 2012

If you like your inland-seafood fried and greasy.. well this is your place. Not sure how fresh the seafood is, since it is about 2.5 hours in-land from the Ocean. That aside, it is the typical fare of over fried seafood. Would rather do w/out the heavy helping of saturated fats.

1  Thank JPSaleebyMD