“Nasty Larrys”

Captain Larry's
Ranked #6 of 52 Restaurants in Laurinburg
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Not a very clean place to eat. It smell like dish water. Bathrooms not clean at all. Will not eat there again. Would need improvements before I will eat there again.

4  Thank connie b

Reviewed September 23, 2012

If you like your inland-seafood fried and greasy.. well this is your place. Not sure how fresh the seafood is, since it is about 2.5 hours in-land from the Ocean. That aside, it is the typical fare of over fried seafood. Would rather do w/out the heavy helping of saturated fats.

1  Thank JPSaleebyMD
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Best Seafood around...Our family frequent dining there several times a week. Anyone would know it's got to be good cause you see so many "regulars there". The owner and managers go out of the way to insure you a quality eating experience! Their "chef specials" are to die for. We travel several miles to eat there and even drive past another seafood restaurant on the way...Why change when you know where the best is!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

my daughters and I decided we would have a girls night out. The Hostess sat us right near the salad bar and we were all having salads so that was great, not too far to walk. We had just sit down waiting on our waitress when I happen to notice something crawling all over the salad. I didn't want to make a scene and I really was hoping my eyes were playing tricks on me. So I told my daughter to see what it was. She got up and I guess you know by now yes it was a huge roach. My heart melted. When the waitress got to my table I whispered politely to her that a roach was crawling all over the salad bar. She said oh Lord and proceeded to go look herself. She literally took her hand and quickly knock the roach off the salad and said I'm sorry would you all like something else? I said oh no mam, she said well the drink is on the house. I said you mean you aren't gonna change the salad bar? She replied it was just put out but I'll let them know. I will not be visiting Captain Larry's again. Not just the about the roach but the waitress didn't act like it was a big deal. She didn't even wash her hands. yuck!

2  Thank Jtoby
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This is the most unclean Restaurant ,I ever went in , The food was Freeze ,and cook so hard you could not eat it , This is the pours Restaurant I have ever seen , I did not Pay for that garbage, If you want Food poison go there. I never go back. .

1  Thank priscillacalhoun13