“Hidden treasure”

Captain Larry's
Ranked #6 of 52 Restaurants in Laurinburg
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed July 1, 2011

My family and I stumble on this family restaurant on a trip to the mountains. We were so impressed by the friendly staff, Jeff was delightful. The seafood was wonderful and the menu covered seafood , steaks, chicken and even pasta definitively not just a seafood place. We will be sure to make it a stopping spot from now on.

1  Thank asvlahos
There are newer reviews for Captain Larry's

Reviewed May 28, 2011

When I commented to the hostess that I had to devein my jumbo shrimp she said that's the way it comes.......so I guess they don't care if they serve unappetising food... They may have been in business for a long time...but it's my guess it's due to the lack of seafood resturants around here.

3  Thank sweetpea459
Reviewed December 21, 2010

This place was terrible. The fish was not fresh tasting at all. The food was bland. The sweet tea was ok, however everything else about the meal was bad. They got my order wrong. The service wasn't good.

It would have had a better meal at Captain D's across the street. NEVER GOING BACK AGAIN.

2  Thank raevyn007