Hampton Inn Laurinburg
ComfortInn
$93
$87
HIExpress.com
Quality Inn Laurinburg(Laurinburg)(Great Value!)
$100
$104
$90
$63
Economy Motel(Rockingham)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewshilton pointsexcellent place to stayroom was cleanbreakfast areanext morningmyrtle beachbusiness triplate checkthe hotel staffstaying at this hotelcomplimentary breakfastnorth carolinanice staythe general managerbreakfast staffenjoyed my stayeasy access
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This is an older style Hampton, so at first I was a bit apprehensive. I was very happy to discover it is well kept and very clean. My room was nice, comfortable and very well maintained. The staff was very friendly at check in. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is traveling in the area. However, I wouldn't consider this a destination hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We have stayed at their hotels in various states and can count on the room being clean. Desk service is courteous and friendly. We like the breakfast bar since they have a variety of healthy food and fresh fruit. Definitely would recommend their hotels.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The Hampton Inn, located in Laurinburg, North Carolina, had problems (elevator not working) that they didn't mention until I arrived and had no possible alternative place to stay! The security procedures set up by the chain were not followed, allowing access to the hallways throughout the night. The bathroom was disgusting, and I had to clean it myself due to time constraints (I couldn't wait for hotel staff to get around to me)! A very disappointing stay!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The elevator was out and I previously requested a bottom floor, they put me and my family on the top floor and we had to carry our luggage up the stairs even when they had a sign up stating they will handle our luggage. Once inside the room I found pubic hairs on the toilet seat and there was a note stating the room was cleaned. Upon checkout I found a roach on the floor and took several photos with my cell phone for proof when they asked. The breakfast was great the the waitress that handled the breakfast was awesome but that's it.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Franklin T
Reviewed March 30, 2013

There was a limited selection of hotel options for our stay in Laurinburg, NC. We were not disappointed in this Hampton Inn as it served our purpose of being minutes away from our one day visit to St. Andrews University. The elevator was out of service and we were immediately informed of this and offered a handicapped accessible room on the first floor. We took the option of a third floor room with a king size bed and took the stairs instead. We were offered assistance with our luggage but chose to carry it up ourselves (no big deal). The room was large, clean and the bed was very comfortable after our 12 hour drive. The bathroom was clean with plentiful hot water and adequate water pressure. Breakfast was included with our room rate and there was a nice variety of options. Our expectations were met, the rate was fair, and it was the most convenient location for our stay.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple