“Best in Lake Lure”

Ranked #4 of 26 Restaurants in Lake Lure
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Food was excellent, decor was very nice, price reasonable. $75 for 2 included a bottle of wine. Would definitely dine here again!

1  Thank Rhonda I

Reviewed July 24, 2014

The view was lovely and the food excellent! We had the fixed price meal for two with wine. My husband's pork chop was huge and wonderfully prepared. My scallops were superb. Service was great and the wine was perfect. We will be back!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2014

The choices were white chocolate cheesecake with raspberry coulis, expresso creme brulee (yum-o!) and my favorite, a bread pudding that is so good I wanted to cry.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

My wife and I visited the restaurant as part of a quick trip into the mountains for the weekend. We sat outside which was a great move, the outside deck is literally in the trees hence the restaurants name and provides a really beautiful backdrop and atmosphere. We had our two month old daughter with us and that day we were the only couple dining outside that night as the weather had been unpredictable. We loved the idea of the pre-fix menu which provides such great value and everything we ordered turned out to be delicious and locally sourced, the chef even came out and chatted with us which is always a nice touch. Overall the food was delicious and extremely good value for money. This was clearly the best restaurant we tried in the area and we love it so much we are taking my sister there again this coming weekend so she can experience what we loved so much! The lodge itself looked very nice and we will definitely think about staying there when we have more time.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

This was such a a great dinner! We sat on the deck with a view of the lake - but our eyes were all for the food. Fresh, local, interesting and delicious. We left Lake Lure and went to Charleston - this restaurant gave Peninsula Grill a run for their money. I believe reservations will become very hard to get!

1  Thank cpg4102