“Family Ride” 5 of 5 bubbles

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Family Ride”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2013

Great riding through the mountains today. Two hour trail ride with some of the greatest sites. The horses were great and the staff were very informative. Great time, perfect weather.

Visited May 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best place to go horseback riding in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013 via mobile

I found this place online and decided to book a two hour ride for my boyfriend and I. It is about 45 minutes away from Asheville nestled in the beautiful little town of lake lure. The property itself is really nice and the horses seem to be very taken care of! I've had bad experiences on trail rides in Cherokee NC.. This place was amazing and id come everyday if I could afford it. The trail was great, not to steep or crazy but it was fun. The horses were very well trained and so prettty! At the end of the ride we were high up on the mountain and were able to see the beautiful mountain view--best part! I will tell all my friends about this place for sure. Great for small groups or large groups!

Great experience!

1 Thank Brittney_Marie
Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Trails of fun!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

My husband and I went on the 1 hour ride with 2 other people, one which was a young boy. Our guide was very pleasure, tentative and informative! The views were great and the horses were very well trained! All around my husband and I had a great time and would go back again and also recommend to family/friends.

Visited February 2013