“Terrible”

Old Riverside Pavilion Restauraunt
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television
Lake Lure, North Carolina
“Terrible”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

We live about 3 miles from the Riverside Pavilion. We ordered some wings and pizza. When we got home, the food was cold, the pizza was undercooked and the wings were tough. My husband called to let them know (not expecting anything in return), and the owner proceeded to argue with my husband about how no complaints have been made in their "thousands" of pizza orders. My husband was so shocked that the guy was arguing, he handed me the phone, so I decided to take our food back and get a return on our money. When I brought the food back, the owner proceeded to open it and eat some of the pizza and then the wings!!! He smiled and stated how good it tasted, and he told the cashier to add an extra $5 to pay for my gas. I reiterated that we never expected our money back, but that we just wanted to inform him of our complaint. The guy was rude, sarcastic, and just plain terrible as an owner/manager.

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank Merrifretwell

Lexington, South Carolina
“Awesome Bar & Restaurant”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

This is a very nice Biker Bar(To bad wife and I were in the truck and not on the Bike) We stopped here our first night in Lake Lure and had supper and a few beers. The Chili we ordered was DAMN Good !!!! and the Bud Lights washed it right on down. The waitress was very friendly and invited us back on Saturday night for karaoke..NOT !!! This would make a great stop for a day trip to the mountains on the bike. Looks like I have some planning to do.

Visited December 2012
North Carolina
“Good place for barbeque and sandwiches.”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

It's a local fast food place with good hot sandwiches and beer or soft drinks. Our service was quick and the food was prepared fresh. It's on the river and a neat place for young and old alike.

Visited November 2012
“Staff friendly, food good!”
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

We wanted BBQ and didn't want to drive 45 minutes from our cabin rental to Hendersonville. This place had good pork sandwiches and a nice view of the lake. Not the cleanest or fanciest place, but I liked it anyway and will go back there next time we are in town.

Charleston, South Carolina
“Average, but a good value!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The food is pretty good. Not great, but not expensive either and it's always OPEN. In Chimney Rock and Lake Lure this is not the norm. The wait staff are friendly. The building is interesting. The view is great. the outdoor area is nice. I am not a big "biker" fan, the the bike bar is downstairs and it really is calm, mostly 50+ ers want to hang on to their youth! the Upstairs is fine for familys and grandmas birthday celebration! The Screaming Eagle sandwich is my favorite. The wings are good as well. The Hunt Brothers Pizza is not a bad pizza, yes I have had better, but for 10 bucks, loaded with what ever you want, enough for two people, it pretty good.

• Visited October 2012