“We tamed zipzilla!”
Review of Canopy Ridge Farm

Canopy Ridge Farm
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Come soar through the lush green forests of the Blue Ridge Foothills and gain a new perspective for a truly unique and exciting experience in nature. The park is nestled into 120 acres in the beautiful Hickory Nut Gorge, just a stones throw from the eastern shoreline of Lake Lure. Located in North Carolina’s Isothermal Belt region, the pleasant weather conditions combined with the plethora of natural vegetation and sky-scraping tree lines almost mimic the feeling of sailing though a tropical rain forest. The adventure tour lasts about 1 1/2 hours and the lines are each designed with exhilarating features including Zip Zilla at 1000 feet long and designed to thrill.
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

We took our niece(12) and nephew(10) on the zip line adventure- it was fantastic! The young energetic guides were a lot of fun, yet professional. The gear seemed well maintained. They take you up the mountain in heavy duty golf carts- which was fantastic as I had anticipated a good but of hiking. We had 8 folks in our group and we got thru all 6 lines in about an hour- not too fast, not too slow. I would recommend this trip to anyone- young or old... Just remember if you have a kid under 75lbs they will need to ride with someone else- actually it was more fun riding with my nephew as it made us go faster!

1  Thank Lyles L

Reviewed June 25, 2013

This was my second time zip lining and by far out shinned the first!! I would highly recommend Canopy Ridge Farms! Lisa made the planning for our family reunion group simple and easy while our zipping guides Lane and Micah made every minute effortless and a blast! I will be returning to NC again in October with friends and zipping at Canopy Ridge Farms is already on our list of things to do. I look forward to zipping with Lane and Micah again but this time among trees full of fall colors! I'm hooked!!

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We decided on a Sunday morning to go to the mountains and visit our friends while on their log cabin vacation. Last minute we decided to zipline so we will called Canopy Ridge Farm. They were very accommodating and wonderful to us. Micha and Wil were very professional, and courteous. They coached us on how to enjoy ourselves while keeping safety in mind.

great job guys! we have a wonderful time.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We highly recommend Canopy Ridge Farms for first time zip liners. Our staff, Lane and Micah, were excellent. They were very personable, professional, encouraging and provided information on how to zip line that made us confident in jumping off the platforms and zipping through the trees. We are hooked on zip lining!

Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

This was my first zip lining experience and we had a great time. Our guides Lane an Micah were really fantastic. Friendly, helpful, and professional.
This is a nice place that is good for beginners for sure. The best thing though, is the employees.