“A great experience”

Luna Del Sol
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Lake Lure
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bills Creek Rd.approx. one mile turn left on Buffalo Creek Road. 1/2 mile turn left on Whitney Blvd. Located below Apple Valley Market. A popular restaurant for locals and tourists for the past 10 years. Our family business reopens at a new/old location on Friday,July 1st. Serving our Italian/American family recipes and the best pizza in the valley.We look forward to serve you and look forward for your comments.
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We enjoyed a lovely meal last Saturday night at Luna Del Sol. The food was excellent from the appetizers through the main course, but the real highlight was being treated like regulars even though we were first time visitors. The only disappointment was our not dining there until our last night, but that will be rectified on future visits.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

My husband and I had a great meal at Luna del Sol on a Sunday night when other restaurants were closed. It is now my new favorite and their loss! The management has changed since our last visit several years ago when this was Azaleas.The food was excellent, hot and quickly served. My husband had some of the best eggplant parmesan I've tasted; I had trout with mango topping-delicious. The decor has been significantly upgraded. The personal attention was appreciated. We will be back on our next visit.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This year was our second time to eat at this restaurant. The first time, we came in late but the staff fed us and cleaned the kitchen while entertaining us with stories. This year we went on the beef tips special night. Very good for the price and the service was right on even though it was very crowded.

Reviewed June 28, 2014 via mobile

Beautiful atmosphere, the owners work along with the wait staff which is nice. I had the grouper with fruit salsa and potatoes which was very good and light. My wife had the fresh rainbow trout with potatoes and salad of which she really enjoyed. My daughter had the perfect, her words, eggplant parmesan with spaghetti.
The prices are reasonable and view of the mountains and the golf course is spectacular. We will be back. Thank you very much.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

We stopped there for a draft, as they are one of the only places with IPA's on tap. Having just come from the pool, we asked ( who we didn't know was the owner at the time) if it would be possible to have the same table in an hour and a haft. He didn't even ask what our names were, yet an hour and a half later, there was a reserved sign on our table. The food was to die for!! The service was great. If We lived in the area, we'd be there once a month.