Willowbrook Inn
Chimney Rock Inn(Chimney Rock)(Great Value!)
$109
Orbitz.com
Carter Lodge(Chimney Rock)(Great Value!)
$121
The Esmeralda Inn(Chimney Rock)
$199
$122
$109
  • Pool
Orbitz.com
Fox Run Resort(Lake Lure)
No availability for your dates from our partners
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewslake lure and chimney rockroom was spaciousprepared foodbig bathrooma regular hotel roomtub and showerstay there againnice bathmini vacationingles grocery storesmall kitchennice deckbottom levelgreat place to stayshort drivesitting areachuck
Reviewed October 30, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights, Chuck the owner was so nice and accomidating. We were in for a wedding and the bathroom was so big and spacious, there were 4 of us getting ready for the wedding and more than enough room. The kitchen area was a nice added bonus espically with 2 kids! The rooms themselves are very spacious. If I ever go back to NC I will be staying at this place again! Highly reccomend!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Willowbrook I, Manager at Willowbrook Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you for your review KimC! I always try to be accommodating for our guests and sharing my passion for the place I live. I strive to make everyone's stay a good one. Thanks again.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Willowbrook Inn was the perfect match for our needs in the Chimney Rock / Lake Lure area. It was exactly as advertised and we saw why its online ratings were exemplary. Our king room was spacious – 20x20—and had all amenities. Only a mile from Chimney Rock Park, yet we were away from the bustle of the village (of course, it was off-season, anyway). Our host was so helpful—even called us en route to prepare us for our arrival. We asked about local dining and areas for quiet strolls and were quite pleased with his suggestions. The walk-in shower, Jacuzzi, and kitchenette would be pluses for many visitors. The price was right, with an on-line discount on top of that! In fact, everything was just right for our relaxing getaway.

Room Tip: Choice of King or Queen rooms, all spacious. Back side is away from road, but may not be an issue.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying at Willowbrook Inn and for your review. It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife. Thank you for sharing your blog with me, I enjoyed reading it!

Reviewed September 27, 2012

The Willowbrook Inn was a great place to stay. Very clean and spacious. Greatly exceeded my expectations. Easy to find, close to everything we wanted to see, beautiful setting and very accomodating. We only wished we could have stayed longer, but will definately check here first when next we visit.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for writing a review recognizing what a great place we have. I am happy to report most of our first time guests find their expectations are exceeded. We have some of the nicest rooms in the area. We work hard to accommodate our guests and provide a clean place to stay. Thanks again!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

I was traveling through the area and after running up the hikes at Chimney Rock, decided to spend the night in Lake Lure. After doing a quick search on trip advisor for nearby affordable lodging, I found a handful of excellent reviews about Willowbrook Inn and called. The office manager Chuck was super-accommodating, the room is very spacious and comfortable, with a jacuzzi tub, dressing area, full closet and kitchenette with mini fridge and breakfast bar. It's close to town, and 5 minutes to the nearby Ingles grocery store. Very pleased and will definitely recommend to friends and stay again on future visits :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank lisatravelstheglobe

Thank you for finding us and taking time to write a review. It was nice to meet you and hear about your big journey. Thank you for opening my eyes to the value of TripAdvisor. About the time you visited I started hearing guests refer to our reviews on TripAdvisor. It was nice to hear about your TripAdvisor experiences. I am glad you recognized all the things about Willowbrook Inn that make us a great place to stay in the Lake Lure area.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

The Willowbrook Inn is a welcome surprise. Each room is very well appointed and more like a large efficiency or condo. The innkeepers have made every effort to accommodate vacation needs with decks for each room, a spacious laundry room and a gas grill on a large, inviting patio. I would recommend this inn to any of my friends and family. You can't beat it for the price!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family