“Great meal and service”

La Strada at Lake Lure
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Lake Lure
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic, Scenic view, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: La Strada is a romantic Italian restaurant overlooking beautiful Lake Lure. Come visit us and surround yourself with plush mountains and a picturesque lake while you dine on our elevated covered terrace. Lake Lure received its name because it was said that the scenery and peacefulness lured you back time after time. We hope our rich family traditions and vintage recipes will have the same affect. In 1974 La Strada opened the first of several locations in Charlotte, North Carolina. Starting as a small family business specializing in New York style brick oven pizza and traditional Italian cuisine; word quickly spread about the great food and La Strada became a Charlotte favorite. After over 35 years of serving great food in Charlotte, La Strada and the original family members came to Lake Lure with their family recipes offering one of the most varied and unique menus in the area. There’s something special for everyone!
Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I were celebrating our 8th wedding anniversary in Chimney Rock and decided to stop in at the La Strada at Lake Lure for lunch. We sat on the balcony overlooking Lake Lure and enjoyed the scenery and the dining experience very much. Our waiter was very attentive and pleasant. Great service and a great meal. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone. Exceptional!!!!!

1  Thank Vickie C
There are newer reviews for La Strada at Lake Lure

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We eat a lot of pizza. This pizza was excellent. LOVED it. Great crust, filled with good portions of the toppings. Exceptional view. Come hungry. If you don't care for pizza, so many other choices on the menu there for you.

Beautiful view of Lake Lure. Eat out on the porch or indoors!

1  Thank Gropius12
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I attended college in the mid 70's at UNC Charlotte and there was a small Italian restaurant behind my apt. building. I would scrape up enough money and go indulge in the best Sicilian pizza I have ever tasted. While visiting Lake Lure, I learned that the son of the original owner of the restaurant in Charlotte had opened a restaurant by the same name in Lake Lure. My husband and I had dinner at La Strada and it was the same quality pizza from my college days.

The restaurant overlooks Lake Lure and I would highly recommend it to families or for a date night. We had outstanding service and La Strada is, beyond a doubt, the best restaurant in Lake Lure.

1  Thank tim s
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Overlooking the beach at Lake Lure, we enjoyed one of the best Caesar salads I can remember ever having. Our server was friendly and made sure we were given the best service possible. This was the second time we had eaten at La Strada and we eill definitely return the next time we are at Lake Lure.

1  Thank tadpole532013
Reviewed August 6, 2013

fantastic service during our recent visit to LaStrada at Lake Lure, Heather B. our server was wonderful, freely offering her suggestions and descriptions of the food. She was prompt, polite, professional and helpful. The food was just as she described in a word ...great. Thank you Heather B and LaStrada for making our evening so pleasurable.