All reviews beautiful lake annual conference conference center music festival rocking chairs enjoyed my stay continental breakfast room was clean up to date great place to stay get away auditorium worship accommodations fellowship retreat renovation
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2019

The Terrace is conveniently located to the auditorium where our meetings were held. The rooms are very welcoming and comfortable, and those who work there extended wonderful hospitality. The hotel was decorated beautifully for the Christmas season, and the meals in the dining area were delicious and plentiful. I highly recommend this place of lodging.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed December 9, 2019

I needed a place to stay in the area for my grandma’s funeral. I initially was booked at the Lambeth Inn with a king bed, mini refrigerator & no view. There was only one person at the front desk. A guest was very unhappy that he couldn’t get his room key to work. When the front desk person returned, she didn’t have any clean king rooms with a refrigerator. She made some calls. Due to the issues with man interrupting the check in & no response housekeeping. She checked with The Terrace who had a room with 2 queens & a refrigerator. Then she contacted her manager who gave her permission to honor my rate and suggested a room that I’d like. She checked me in there so I wouldn’t have to wait again. The room at The Terrace was beautiful. I had be given a lake view room!

Room tip: If you want a beautiful view ask for a room on the 6th floor.
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 9, 2019

It was so peaceful and very convenient. Our meetings and lodging and meals were all in the same building. That was terrific. On Sunday we were able to use the Chapel for worship. The staff was friendly and very helpful.

Room tip: the rooms are very comfortable and provide a beautiful view of the lake and surrounding area.
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2019

I first registered on-line for a room in a reserved block at a special rate; although I included the group to which I belong, I was billed at the full rate. When I called to check on the problem, I was told that if I cancelled the on-line reservation, I would not be able to reserve a room as they were all taken.. After considerable discussion, I finally succeeded in transferring the reservation from on-line to call-in and held the room, for a $5 fee, which was charged at $10. The Desk clerk did correct that and removed the extra charge altogether. My room was very chilly when I entered, but the thermostat failed to limit the temperature and I slept very little due to the heat. Two of the three meals that I might have eaten in the dining room had no entree without onion content, so I had to eat elsewhere, although I had alerted to staff to my allergy well ahead of time.

Room tip: You may not want to insist on reviews. I was trying to be politely quiet.
Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 4, 2019

Great discovery while traveling through the mountains... beautiful setting and views... a great place to come back to for a few days. Nearby town (Waynesville) is a mini-Ashville, very cool, with great restaurants.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple