“Stuffed & happy!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

We continue to eat here every year while on vacation. Delicious food, liw light romantic atmosphere. Small, so get there early. Never disappointed. Chicken parm is my favorite. I went with Freddie's spaghetti this time. So much food & the bread & salad is yummy!

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We went there with my son and his girlfriend on their recommendation. We had to wait 20 minutes but they paged us via text message and we were able to hear a country music band at the outdoor stage nearby while waiting. The food was excellent and their specialty is pork chops.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

Freddie's is a small place that takes its service serious. My wife and I have been there 3 times now. This week we went with a large party and made reservations. I can attest that the gin martinis were excellent and large. Others shared a reasonable bottle of wine. Everyone loved their meals. We started with calamari, family style salad and some wonderful bread. I had a perfect filet with amaretto and mushroom sauce. My wife had the seafood gumbo. Others had seafood ravioli and ribeye. Service was small restaurant perfect without being stuffy. The servings were large with enough for lunch the following day. We'll be back again.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I reviewed Freddie's Restaurant a few years ago and was so blown away by my recent meal at Freddie's that I had to review it again! This restaurant has been the highlight of our beach trips and this year was no exception. We came to Freddie's for our anniversary dinner and it was the best anniversary dinner we've had! I can't write a review without saying how great Barb's salad dressing is; I'm ordering some off of their website so I can have it at home. We ordered the crab dip for an appetizer; it came out of the kitchen piping hot and was delicious. For dinner, my husband had the pork chops with mashed potatoes and I had the new Italian gumbo. The pork chops were very good, but I have to rave about the Italian gumbo. The Cajun cream sauce was delicious and had a nice spice, the chicken and shrimp were perfectly cooked, and the sausage was so flavorful! For dessert, we tried Freddie's tiramisu...it was a heavenly way to end our meal.

I just wanted to thank Freddie's for making our anniversary dinner so special...I know we'll be back next year!

1  Thank SuzustarTravels
Reviewed August 8, 2013

In passing someone told us to check it out and we are happy we did! It was a great experience from beginning to end. Alex our server was awesome, however the food was the star of the show. We had cheese ravioli with seafood, rib eye steak and their amazing salad with Barbara's dressing. Then their chocolate dream cake was the finale and it was delicious! If you are in a 30 mile radius relaxing at the beach, Freddie's is a must!