“Used for takeout”

Big Daddy's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 8 Restaurants in Kure Beach
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: ​Since 1970 Big Daddy’s has been a Southern tradition for people who enjoy great food, fun times and friends! Big Daddy’s offers only the best in fresh seafood, steak, and traditional favorites cooked to order. Along with many other delicious entrees and desserts. We guarantee you won’t leave hungry and you’ll want to come back again and again!​
Durham, North Carolina
“Used for takeout”
Reviewed May 26, 2014

We ordered takeout one evening and had on our Darlings by The Sea room deck with the ocean in the background.

Visited April 2014

Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Over priced and a tourist trap.”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

The food was in very small quantities for the price. Then the food really wasn't outstanding. It was extremely over priced and has really went downhill from when I used to go here in my younger days. The person at my motel also said that was mainly the only restaurant to stay away from.

Visited August 2013
“Skip this place”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

If you are looking for common fried seafood that's way overpriced stop here. I ordered the blackened shrimp skewers and there was so much seasoning I couldn't taste the shrimp, even after I scraped it off all it tasted like was salt. GO ACROSS THE STREET!! later I learned the locals all suggested Freddie's. It's a small Italian restaurant but the food was home made and excellent!! Something for everyone there. You will enjoy it.

• Visited March 2014
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Good Seafood & Good Service”
Reviewed May 15, 2014

Our party of 5 ordered Fried Seafood platters. All plates were plentiful. They have a senior's and children's menu. At one time, they had a salad bar, but that has been removed, the server said. Our server was very attentive, returning to the table several times to refill beverages. The restaurant is across the street from the beach and the pier. It has outside seating also. The gift/candy shop is well stocked and enjoyable to walk around after your meal.

Visited May 2014
Wilmington, North Carolina
“Pleasant experience, but don't expect a $8-12 lunch.”
Reviewed May 4, 2014

We have been to this restaurant many times. Over the last couple of years they have added outside seating which we used on a Sat. for lunch. The menu has changed somewhat, less items, and of course more dollars. They have an "all day" menu mostly dinner presentations and very little as lunch presentations. Over all I feel the prices are a bit high, but remember we have been going there for 20 years. My wife and I both had the Sr. seafood platter $15.99. Good fried food and ample serviing. Service was good.

• Visited May 2014