Hidden Treasure Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Moran Motel(Kure Beach)(Great Value!)
$80
Travelocity
  • Pool
Oceaneer Motel(Carolina Beach)(Great Value!)
$101
Golden Sands(Carolina Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Drydock Motel(Carolina Beach)
$90
All reviewstwo blockshalf and halfsized bedcoffee makerthe ownerwithin walking distancenancyegretspoolkuretvfridgebeachoceanclosetprivacylinens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 20, 2010

My wife, son (2.5 years) and daughter (8 months) went to see the ocean in April. We found Hidden Treasure Inn here in Tripadvisor. The place was so pleasant. Nancy is very nice person. The Inn is very close to the pier.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
4  Thank oldferret
Reviewed July 20, 2010

My fiance just got back from our trip to Kure Beach. I found this sweet place on the TipAdvisor and emailed about availability. I didn't think we would get anything--everything was filling up fast and I needed a room within a few days.
There was only a large room, I took it even though we needed a small room.
When we got there a small room became available so we took it----King size bed, adorable furnishings, clean, clean, and clean!
It was quiet even though there was a large family. It was steps away to restaurants, fishing pier, and the beach.
It was Sunday afternoon when we arrived so the beach was packed but that night and the next day was quiet and totally enjoyable. We both slept like babies on the very comfortable bed.
The owner is so nice and treats you like family. I recommend this small B + B highly.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled on business
3  Thank MountainNannie
Reviewed July 3, 2010

Perfect in every way! We could never say enough about HTI!!! It is the perfect hideaway inn run by a super lady! The rooms are great and she has thought of every thing you need to be comfortable. Literally a hop, skip an a jump from the beach and great restaurants!!! We wanted a relaxing couple of days and found this on the internet....now we can't wait to go back!!
Cool enough to open up the windows and be very comfortable...could still hear the ocean waves at night. Loved being able to sit out on the porch in rockers and just relax....
Rooms big enough for couples but some also big enough for large families (family with 4 kids next door to us) and we never even knew they were there!
Best Beach Stay Ever!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Hardb
Reviewed October 27, 2009

My husband and I wanted to get a way with our 6 year old son for the weekend. Found this place, and saw it had good reviews. And it deserves them. The atmosphere was just so pleasant, like a (small) home away from home. And Nancy is very pleasant and accomadating. Will stay here again and again!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
4  Thank liamkaren
Reviewed August 22, 2009

Hidden Treasure is truly a gem. My first time to take a vacation by myself and this was just the spot for it. Two blocks away from the beach. Comfortable room with a patio and rocking chair right outside the door. Hammock and pool just a few feet away. This was just the type of place I was looking for to clear my head and unwind. Will definitely return!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo