Hidden Treasure Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Moran Motel(Kure Beach)(Great Value!)
$80
Travelocity
  • Pool
Oceaneer Motel(Carolina Beach)(Great Value!)
$101
Golden Sands(Carolina Beach)(Great Value!)
$119
Drydock Motel(Carolina Beach)
$90
All reviewstwo blockshalf and halfsized bedcoffee makerthe ownerwithin walking distancenancyegretspoolkuretvfridgebeachoceanclosetprivacylinens
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 27, 2009

My husband and I wanted to get a way with our 6 year old son for the weekend. Found this place, and saw it had good reviews. And it deserves them. The atmosphere was just so pleasant, like a (small) home away from home. And Nancy is very pleasant and accomadating. Will stay here again and again!

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
4  Thank liamkaren
Reviewed August 22, 2009

Hidden Treasure is truly a gem. My first time to take a vacation by myself and this was just the spot for it. Two blocks away from the beach. Comfortable room with a patio and rocking chair right outside the door. Hammock and pool just a few feet away. This was just the type of place I was looking for to clear my head and unwind. Will definitely return!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled solo
6  Thank TAVKansasCity
Reviewed July 27, 2008

Stayed 7/25-7/27/08. Nancy took our reservation, emailed directions and a confirmation number, and we were on our way! Arrived around 3, and check-in was so easy. Billy (co-owner) was outside, and radio'ed to Nancy that we had arrived. Nothing else was needed - our weekend vacation began! We stayed in Unit #3 (The Egret). Cute unit - Bedroom with small fridge, table and 2 chairs, microwave, coffee maker, and tv. Small bathroom is the only downside, but for a stay at the beach, who needs a huge bathroom?

Hidden Treasure Inn is about 1 1/2 blocks from the beach and Kure Beach Pier. Did not get to enjoy the pool, but will be sure to do that the next time we come back!

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank caseyANDben
Reviewed July 9, 2008

Great for a family six to eight people. Not modern, but is clean and does not smell like some of the ocean rooms I have stayed at in the past. Beds are comfortable linens and towels clean and stain free. Bathrooms are extremely small and kitchen is small. Kitchen could use cookie sheet , baking pan and spatula. For those who would do any cooking while staying there. Short walk to the beach close to one of my favorite resturants at the beach, "The Old Pier House". I would stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank LynWilson_NC
Reviewed April 3, 2007

Ran up on the Hidden Treasures while on the internet. Called and booked a room. It was one of the most relaxing vacations we've had in a while. It wasn't oceanfront as we're use too, but the room was very clean, the bed was as comfortable as mine at home and the atmosphere of the inn was great! If you're looking for all of this and more, then I would highly recommend this place to stay. the owner was very nice. We didn't get in until around 9 that night and she had creamer and water already in the frig for us. All the little things mean so much! The outside of the inn is very interesting. She has a lot of interesting things to look at. My husband loved the hammick under the old cedar tree. One of the nice things was, she loves her dogs and when she came up to to the inn, she'd bring them. They were all cute and we'd throw the ball with them. We would definitely stay there again while visiting Kure Beach

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled as a couple