“Nice Neighborhood bar”

Ranked #41 of 61 Restaurants in Knightdale
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner
Description: The Sports Page is proud to say they are Knightdale's original sports bar. We've been an active member of our community for over 12 years. We serve a variety of great home cooked meals all day every day with multiple dinner specials. At night there's always something going on. Pool tournaments, karaoke, open mic, trivia, and live music just to name a few. So come out and check us out!
Reviewed February 7, 2013

We had a group meet up after a reunion and enjoyed the live band. It was a nice atmosphere and a lot of fun.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Love their Philly Cheese Steak! Their burgers are really good too.
Service can be slow even when the place is almost empty.

Kristen V, Manager at Sports Page, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

I personally believe our Philly Cheese Steak is the best sandwich on the menu. Thanks for the post! We're working on a lot of things here at The Sports Page so keep checking in for new surprises.

Reviewed May 27, 2011

I have been to the Sports Page many times and the biggest thing I can say is the staff is usually wonderful. The biggest problem however is that the food is totall inconsistant. One time you will go and have the best meal ever and then just a week or two later you'll go and nothing is good. It's one of those places you go when everything else has a wait since there has never been a wait at this place anytime I've ever been there. They now have live music outside which is cute but not for me. The bar area can get very busy but the restaurant portion is usually pretty open. When asked if I would recommend I said yes only because there is no "maybe" option. Its not a bad place to go if you catch them on the right day.