“Wow, wow, and WOW!”

A'Nets Katch
Ranked #5 of 60 Restaurants in Knightdale
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Anet's Katch started off as a seafood shop (and I can't wait to go back and buy deviled crabs to cook at home--also want to try the lobster stuffed deviled eggs!), and more recently added menu items for eat-in or take-out. Hubby and I stopped in today for the first time and dived into terrific fish tacos (innovatively prepared on flatbread) and an open-faced crab sandwich that was close to perfection. Everything was outstanding. Can't wait to go back. The seafood in the cases is clear-eyed and beautifully displayed. And guess what--when you open the door ... your don't smell day-old fish, either.

1  Thank dstclair

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Just went to lunch with my aunt at what I thought was a new seafood restaurant in Knightdale. Cajun style.....and if you like that style you might like this but mine was WAY overcooked for scallops. My aunt had steamed clams.....not like any steamers I ever saw....she said the clam itself was not bad...again overdone....but the sauce.....butter NOT... and cajun style spices to knock your socks off. I ordered 2 sides....the french fries (can't go wrong there and they didn't) and fried okra.....really I am in North Carolina.....it was 11:30 and they ran out?? What is that about??? so I ordered the cucumber salad.....again thought it was a safe choice.....wrong again.....PEPPER.....pepper and more pepper....not just black either ....some sneaky white and possibly red.....Yuck !!! Well I might just as well finish off the meal with 2 sprite....too much ice and in a cup that the lid didn't fit.....
So there ya go.....$28.00 later.....won't go again !! But IF YOU like cajun...you might like it...just don't expect regular seafood ....
What they had to buy looked fresh....

1  Thank Lainejo
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My friends and I love A'nets Katch. We're a group of senior citizens, a group that is often hard to please. The fish is always fresh, and there is great variety, whether we eat in or take raw fish for cooking at home. The facilities are not fancy, but they are clean. The owners and employees are friendly and eager to please. I eat much more seafood since A'nets Katch came to the area; I never buy fish anywhere but there.

1  Thank Grannyfw
Reviewed May 29, 2013

If you're a "true" seafood lover you have an appreciation for fresh seafood. This is restaurant is unique in that it's the only seafood restaurant/fish market in the area. Raleigh/K'dale is landlocked and the nearest ocean is at least 2-3 hours away. To use the term "fresh" you have to have truly fresh, straight from the ocean, not frozen (there is a difference between being packed in ice and frozen).

I rate the market part of this restaurant as "average" because there's nothing/or no one else to compare it to (grocery stores don't count) and the seafood is pricey. However, if you're looking for great crablegs, I'd highly recommend this restaurant over a grocery store even considering the higher cost; in this case it's definitely worth the premium.

I've been to this restaurant since it opened, and it has greatly improved since then by offering a variety of seafood and an option to eat in or take out. I'll agree with it's the "freshest seafood around" because it's the areas only option....for now anyway.

1  Thank 4MoBulls
Reviewed March 30, 2013

You guys are the best , feel like family and the food Raw or cooked has always been top notch, love the idea, someone should spread this like fire hope you franchise!!!

1  Thank lance s