“Awesome, wholesome food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Outer Bean Cafe

Outer Bean Cafe
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Outer Bean is a coffee shop, juice and smoothie bar and cozy café, where you will enjoy a variety of healthy choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Warm and inviting, it’s easy to linger at Outer Bean, surrounded by delicious smells, good music and local art. Don’t worry if you don’t have time to settle in, you can get yours to go. Enjoy the best organic free trade coffee on the Outer Banks. Choose from freshly made healthy juices and delicious green and protein smoothies made any time of day. Savor locally sourced foods, including bagel sandwiches, pastries and breakfast casseroles, artisan-crafted salads, vegetarian delights, panini’s, desserts and much more. Outer Bean offers healthy vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options, and we try our best to stay GMO-free. We choose bulk foods from Whole Foods, feature made-from-scratch sauces and stocks; even the bread is fresh and locally made without preservatives. We also serve beer and wine, with many wine choices under $5 per glass. Outer Bean is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You may eat in or take out. Join us for food that is as good for you as it is delicious!
“Awesome, wholesome food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2014

Loved how you have turned the coffee shop into a whole food healthy extravaganza. The service was amazing and I cannot say enough about the quality of food.

• Visited February 2014

“Wonderful, great food and service!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2014

We have tried almost everything on the menu as we go here almost everyday and everything we have had so far has been outstanding....and delicious! ! Would def recommend to everyone i know!!

US
“Great healthy food and service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

The food here is great and the service is A+ I love the juices and salads... and the Paninis! I live in the Outer Banks and frequent Outer Bean Juice at least once a week.

Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“healthy~”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2014

I love beets now because of the juicing experience. I like that this coffee shop is encouraging a healthy alternative to coffee. Juicing and smoothies scream healthy lifestyle and the salads here are unique and bursting with flavor and freshness~

• Visited June 2013
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
“Amazing Healthy Food that Tastes Delicious!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have been to Outer Bean a few times and can say it is my favorite place to eat on the Outer Banks. The food really is healthy and delicious and so reasonable priced. The soups and salads are the perfect combo for lunch or dinner. I love that they use fresh organic ingredients. The green juice and fruit smoothies are wonderful as well. I love the LOTUS smoothie and GO GREEN Juice. They give me the boost I am looking for when I need a healthy breakfast on the go. I do have a bit of a sweet tooth so I have indulged in the fresh muffins on occasion. They are a unique blend of ingredients....the mocha raspberry chocolate is perfection. I highly recommend eating at Outer Bean. The atmosphere and customer service is warm and cozy.

• Visited January 2014