“Wonderful, great food and service!!!”
Review of Outer Bean Cafe

Outer Bean Cafe
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Outer Bean is a coffee shop, juice and smoothie bar and cozy café, where you will enjoy a variety of healthy choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Warm and inviting, it’s easy to linger at Outer Bean, surrounded by delicious smells, good music and local art. Don’t worry if you don’t have time to settle in, you can get yours to go. Enjoy the best organic free trade coffee on the Outer Banks. Choose from freshly made healthy juices and delicious green and protein smoothies made any time of day. Savor locally sourced foods, including bagel sandwiches, pastries and breakfast casseroles, artisan-crafted salads, vegetarian delights, panini’s, desserts and much more. Outer Bean offers healthy vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options, and we try our best to stay GMO-free. We choose bulk foods from Whole Foods, feature made-from-scratch sauces and stocks; even the bread is fresh and locally made without preservatives. We also serve beer and wine, with many wine choices under $5 per glass. Outer Bean is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You may eat in or take out. Join us for food that is as good for you as it is delicious!
“Wonderful, great food and service!!!”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

We have tried almost everything on the menu as we go here almost everyday and everything we have had so far has been outstanding....and delicious! ! Would def recommend to everyone i know!!

• Visited February 2014

US
“Great healthy food and service”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

The food here is great and the service is A+ I love the juices and salads... and the Paninis! I live in the Outer Banks and frequent Outer Bean Juice at least once a week.

• Visited February 2014
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
“healthy~”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

I love beets now because of the juicing experience. I like that this coffee shop is encouraging a healthy alternative to coffee. Juicing and smoothies scream healthy lifestyle and the salads here are unique and bursting with flavor and freshness~

• Visited June 2013
Kill Devil Hills, North Carolina
“Amazing Healthy Food that Tastes Delicious!”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

I have been to Outer Bean a few times and can say it is my favorite place to eat on the Outer Banks. The food really is healthy and delicious and so reasonable priced. The soups and salads are the perfect combo for lunch or dinner. I love that they use fresh organic ingredients. The green juice and fruit smoothies are wonderful as well. I love the LOTUS smoothie and GO GREEN Juice. They give me the boost I am looking for when I need a healthy breakfast on the go. I do have a bit of a sweet tooth so I have indulged in the fresh muffins on occasion. They are a unique blend of ingredients....the mocha raspberry chocolate is perfection. I highly recommend eating at Outer Bean. The atmosphere and customer service is warm and cozy.

• Visited January 2014
Kitty Hawk, North Carolina
“Perfection!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I have made several trips to the Outer Bean and have never been disappointed. They impress me in the way they bring their fresh, organic ingredients to life with flavors and presentation that I could never accomplish at home! Great value for the quality of food. They have a wide range of really tasty smoothies and always a nice dessert treat, usually fresh from the oven. I highly recommend the Outer Bean even for my meat eater friends. There's something for everyone. Great coffee too!

• Visited January 2014