“Good pizza on OBX”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Had pizza delivered from Pizzaz. Ordered 2 large and 1 extra large over the internet. Pizza was delicious and delivered in less time than expected. While we did order on a week night and 2nd week in Sept. service was prompt.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

My fiance and I just got moved into our new townhouse and wanted to start discovering new pizzerias in the Kitty Hawk area (apposed to my pizza grounds further south).

Long story short, the delivery time was just fine, price seemed about what you would pay anywhere else, but the pizza dough was bland and obviously frozen. Very saucy pie, which can sometimes be good but it was just as bland as the particle board like bread.

Boneless wing bites were free - if they weren't I would have called and complained of rip off.

Pizzazzpizza, Owner at Pizzazz Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2012

Sorry to hear about your negative experience. Are you sure it was Pizzazz you ordered from? The reason I ask is because we don't have boneless wings. Not a single one in the house. Also our dough and sauces are made fresh from scratch every day.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

For our last night at the beach, we were ready for something easy and non-seafood. We saw Pizzazz everywhere, so we ordered from there. It was a huge disappointment. We didn't try any other place in the OBX, so I can't compare it to other "beach pizza" places, but I'm not from NY, so I'm not particular about my pizza. It was mostly thick bread and it seemed like the topping stopped way earlier than it should leaving me with a huge portion of crust! I am not giving it a "terrible" only because it was at least warm. Go somewhere else for your pizza needs.

Reviewed August 19, 2012 via mobile

Ate here last night. Pizza was tasty and the staff was friendly. Not like the pizza we get at home in CT but hit the spot

Reviewed August 12, 2012

This was probably our 6th trip to Pizzazz in kitty hawk throughout our 15 years of vacationing in the Outer Banks. They have recently renovated the dining room and made it even nicer than before. Extremely clean and accommodating. We visited at 630 pm on a Saturday evening and were fortunate to beat the arriving crowds. As we were finishing up around 730 the people started rolling in pretty thick. The pizza buffet was priced at $12 an adult and includes refills on your sodas. The pizza varieties were kept decently fresh and included cheeses, pepperoni, hawaiian, chicken Alfredo, vegetable white pizza, and a full salad bar which was awesome. Pizza tasted average and was medium thickness on the crust, the sauce was not that amazing and the crust was not that great either. However, the toppings and variety were very tasty. We make it a point to stop at least twice during our visit and definitely, definitely recommend this to anyone staying in the outer banks.