“Hot dogs any way”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed September 15, 2017

My husband is a huge hot dog fan so we stopped here for lunch one day during our trip. They have an excellent menu - you can get a hot dog pretty much any way you can come up with. And they were really good. We also loved looking at all the pictures thoughout the place.

Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

The hot dogs are ok. Fries were limp. And if you don't drink beer, your beverage choices are soda pop or water. The employees are very efficient and courteous. All of this was what I expected. Nothing more. Nothing less. But I do object to business owners cramming their political views down customers throats. "Frank" chooses to have a wall of presidents, a Vice President and another political figure, all of them Republican. I wouldn't mind if it were a respectful and politically balanced wall of all recent Presidents. I feel it is in poor taste to advertise your political views in a business. Neutral or fair and balanced is proper. It is rude to non-Republican customers and it immediately puts half of your customers on the defensive. I wanted to ask for a refund but I chose not to punish the young employees who were doing their job well.

Reviewed September 6, 2017

We stopped in for a dog while visiting Kitty Hawk. Great selection of hot dogs. Quality dogs made with quality ingredients. Service was so fast we alsmot missed our dog. We ordered the chili dog. Tasted great. We will be back.

Reviewed September 4, 2017

The place is only open for lunch and closes at 3 pm sharp. Went there at 2:30 pm. Less than 5 minutes from ordering to having our food served at our table. Loved the pulled pork sandwiches. My youngest had chicken tenders and fries served on a frisbee that she got to keep. Cannot remember what type of specialty hot dog he had but he enjoyed his meal. Not fancy but we had no complaints about the place.

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

We stopped for lunch and with a long line we were sure the food must be wonderful. The hot dogs are boiled, so if you like them cooked this way, you might love the food, we are not fans of boiled hot dogs. The fries were really good and the staff is friendly and very hospitable, and the food comes out quickly. The parking lot is very small and spaces are tight.