“shhh,don 't tell everybody”

I Got Your Crabs Shellfish Market and Oyster Bar
Ranked #4 of 68 Restaurants in Kitty Hawk
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We're a locally owned shellfish market and oyster bar offering the freshest, local seafood in the Outer Banks. Our specialty is blue crabs and steaming is always free. Eat in or Take out. Open year-round 7 days a week from 11:30 am to 9:00 pm. For more information, please visit our website.
Edgewater, Florida
“shhh,don 't tell everybody”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

Just kidding,I wish I had found this place at the start of the week.I love steamed oysters and these were great and reasonably priced. Some places try to make all their profit one dozen oysters. I also had a soft shell crab and it was great.Hope to return soon!

• Visited July 2013
IGYCOBX, Manager at I Got Your Crabs Shellfish Market and Oyster Bar, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
We're so happy that you found us. We know how tempting it is to keep local dives a secret so we really appreciate you sharing your great comments with TripAdvisor. You know where to find us next year!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

Great place for steamed blue crab. We had a server named Corey who did a great job of taking car of us. I will go back again and again.

• Visited July 2013
We can't wait to see you again! It's always nice to hear how customers have enjoyed their experience with us. Cory will be especially excited that you appreciated his great service. The blue crabs are waiting for you!
Chicago
“Fresh and Friendly family-owned seafood”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We loved the local oysters, scallops, and crab cakes. Super friendly. Great prices, too. Don't miss the photos of the family crabbing!

• Visited July 2013
IGYCOBX, Manager at I Got Your Crabs Shellfish Market and Oyster Bar, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Thank you so much for the compliments on our food. As you know, our family has been in the commercial fishing business for generations so we've got plenty of pictures so look at! We hope you'll include us in future vacations to the Outer Banks. Have a safe trip home.
Outer Banks, NC
“Well run place and excellent food.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

We live around the corner and had heard good things about the little place. We are big fans now, the food is excellent the staff is friendly and on the ball. Will be back soon. Guys keep up the good work.

Visited June 2013
IGYCOBX, Manager at I Got Your Crabs Shellfish Market and Oyster Bar, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
You're too kind! We're pleased to offer great food and service that's so convenient to your location. Keep in mind that we do drink specials Sundays and Tuesdays, lunch specials Monday through Friday, and live music on Tuesdays. Those are all great times to dine in. See you soon!
“I could eat 3 meals a day here!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

We had flounder, grand daddy's salad sweet potato fries.... So perfect loved the cleanliness conversation and cooking. Personal touches and anyone who comes from a fishing background will only want to eat here. We will be back for music and more FOOD!!! April's quilt so touching & beautiful....

• Visited July 2013
IGYCOBX, Manager at I Got Your Crabs Shellfish Market and Oyster Bar, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your entire experience with us! We do live music on Tuesday nights so be sure to stop back in soon. Our salad is an old family recipe. Grandaddy would be flattered that you loved it!